Hello! Today is the first day where I officially join the Ultimate Blog Challenge! I’m super excited and can’t wait what my blog’s progress will be.
This is the first post I make to mark the first day of the challenge and I’ll tell you all the reasons why I join this challenge. But before I tell you my reasons in details, I would inform you what I’ll be blogging about this month. One thing for sure that I’ll be super busy. Like crazy busy.
- First, my logo design giveaway has ended recently and I decided to help my subscribers to design their own logo so I’ll be writing more posts on blog branding tips this month. I’ll lay down some FREE and PAID resources to help my readers or subscribers to design their blog. Another thing also is I’ll be posting a new topic every day from this challenge.
- Second, more lifestyle tips every day! I’ll make more posts on Money Tips, Beauty and Style, Home, DIY and Craft Ideas and will be posting every day. Also, there’ll be a new section about Empowerment for Women.
Now that I’ve told you what I’ll be blogging on this month. Let’s jump into the reasons why I join the Ultimate Blog Challenge!
1. I want to practice my writing skill
To be honest, I’m not a skilled writer. My tongue language is not English. That’s why for me, writing is still a difficult task for me.
So, I decided to find a way where I could practice my writing skill and I found some bloggers recommended a website called Ultimate Blog Challenge. Before I even sign up for the challenge, I don’t even know if I could do it.
Again, I’m doubting myself and keep on thinking that writing is not my thing and I won’t be able to write a good post. But here I am, I’ve decided to join the challenge to break out from those thoughts.
When you want to try something new and challenging, your mind is always trying to find a way to keep you from trying the challenge. And when that happens, keep in mind that in order for you to achieve success, you need to face your fear.
Face your challenge. That’s why I end up making this post. I want to challenge myself so I can upgrade my writing skill.Fearless equals Limitless #BlogBoostClick To Tweet
2. Create a daily habit
This is what the website claim and I’m 100% agree with that. Creating a daily habit of writing can be hard. I know because I struggled to write every single day. I always try to encourage myself to write a good post and my goal is to create a good content for my blog.
To achieve that goal, what I need to do is creating a habit. When I have a habit, the percentage of me getting a good writing skill will be higher.
3. Make a connection with other bloggers
It’s a very slim chance that you’ll find a blogger that would want to be friend with you. Let’s face it.
When you join a group on Facebook and even though you’ve commented and shared their contents, chances they’ll want to be friend with you is very slim.
That’s why I want to take this chance and try to build a good connection with other amazing bloggers out there.
4. To be more productive and get motivated
Lately, I’ve been thinking that I’m not productive enough. Throughout the day, I’m making content and in the afternoon I’ll share it. This routine is boring and I tend to find reasons to not write a post on certain days which could lead to not want to blog anymore. This alerts me.
But since I made a promise that this is the last time I try to blog. I need to find reasons for me to keep on blogging. And this challenge is one of them.
By doing a challenge per day, It motivates me to do it and be better on scheduling my time. Which hopefully would make me more productive.
Why You Should Join Too
My take on this Ultimate Blog Challenge is if you’re in the same situation like me, I’m suggesting you take this challenge too especially when you’re a newbie blogger.
The advantage you’ll get will be a great benefit to you when you’re still new to this blogging world. You’ll be able to build a good connection with other bloggers and get your blog noticed. You’ll be able to practice your writing skills if you are not a good writer. Creating a habit for you to get motivated and productive throughout the day. If you are interested, you can join in HERE.UBC Day 1: The Reasons Why I Join Ultimate Blog Challenge #BlogBoost Click To Tweet
Need Inspirations? Check out my Blog Inspiration Series:
- 9 Top and Inspiring Mom Bloggers that make me start a blog right away
- Blogging Myths and Reasons Why I Start a Blog
- Two People That Inspired Me When I’m Having Hard Times
Or you can check out my other series:
Share your thoughts! If you already joined to this challenge, what’s your reason for joining the challenge?
See ya on the other side!
Get access to our FREE Resource Library
This FREE Resource Library include:
- Affiliate networks you can join to as a newbie blogger
- Pinterest boards you need to join to grow your page views
- Many more blogging goodies!